Have you been discriminated against at work? Have you been terminated wrongfully? Have you been paid minimum wage or not paid overtime? If so, we may be able to help.
Discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and wage theft are all serious problems that can have a devastating impact on workers and their families. If you have been a victim of any of these things, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Our law firm specializes in helping employees and workers who have been discriminated against, terminated wrongfully, or not paid minimum wage or overtime.. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who are dedicated to fighting for the rights of our clients.
If you have been discriminated against, terminated wrongfully, sexually harassed with no recourse, retaliated against, or not paid minimum wage or overtime, contact us today for a free case evaluation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. You can also talk directly with one of our attorneys through a paid consultation.
According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), over 64,000 workplace discrimination charges were filed in the United States in 2022. The number increases every year.
- The most common types of workplace discrimination are based on race/color, sex, disability, age, national origin, and religion.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average job tenure in the United States was 4.1 years in January 2023.
- The most common reasons for job separation were voluntary resignation, layoff or other job elimination, and retirement.
- According to the Department of Labor, 2.3 million workers in the United States were paid less than the minimum wage or overtime pay in 2021.
- The most common industries with minimum wage violations were retail trade, restaurants and bars, administrative and support services, construction, and manufacturing. Why Choose Our Law Firm?
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality legal representation. We understand the stress and anxiety that comes with being discriminated against, terminated wrongfully, or not paid minimum wage or overtime. We will work to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you have been discriminated against, terminated wrongfully, or not paid minimum wage or overtime, contact us today for a free case evaluation. We will review your case and provide feedback including your possible legal options. You can also schedule a paid consultation if you want to talk directly to an attorney.